Patagonia’s lightest-weight performance knit wicks moisture, dries fast and has HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control for high-output days. Made with 37–100% recycled content, Patagonia tech tees keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Set-in sleeves for enhanced movement during activity
- Fabric dries fast and wicks moisture for ultimate performance
- Slight drop tail for better fit during movement
- Classic crewneck design for men’s-specific fit and comfort
- HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh
- P-6 woven logo at left hem
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Solids: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit.
Heathers: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (37% recycled) double knit.
Stripes: 2.3-oz 100% polyester (83% recycled) double knit.
All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- Width: 20 cm
- Depth: 10 cm
- Height: 20 cm